Avoid Business Interruptions and Losses Due to Old or Inferior Security Measures
Running a business can be stressful and the last thing you want to be worried about is the security of your office, shop or factory. Poor security can result in burglaries which may mean significant losses to your business from interruptions to your operations, cost to replace lost stock or repair stolen items and even increases to your insurance premiums.
Minimise the chance of your workplace being burgled by ensuring it is adequately secured.
Our team of expert locksmiths can advise you on the best way of securing your premises, which may involve any or all of the following measures:
- Maintaining, repairing or replacing existing locking systems, including lockable bolts
- Rekeying existing locks so that old keys no longer operate
- Installing a restricted key system so that keys cannot be copied without authorisation by a company representative – this avoids
- unknown persons being able to hold and copy your key
- Installing new locks, including keyless access and electronic locks
- Installing an alarm or CCTV system
The Britlock Locksmiths Difference
Our aim is to ensure that our commercial customers know that their business premises are safe and secure. We aim to provide an honest and reliable service that our customers can trust. We provide up-front fixed quotes so that our customers have peace of mind, knowing that there will be no hidden costs on completion of their job.
Britlock Locksmiths & Security holds membership with the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia and the Locksmiths Guild of Australia and is an accredited contractor with Ebix Australia Trades Monitor. We also hold a Working with Children Check.
We are proud to be associated with a wide range of commercial customers, some of whom are shown overleaf.